Monday, January 30, 2012

Another Day

Soo yea...

Another day of school...

A lot of stuff to get done...

An essay that is due in two days...

7 online assignments that are due on Friday...

and a Current Event due on Wednesday...

And all I can think about is when I will see her again...

Yea I know I should focus on school...

And for the most part I am...

She just has a way of sneaking up and into my brain with out warning...

Her smell...

How her hair blows in the wind and covers her eyes ...

How she feels in my arms...

And I just saw her this morning!!!

She wants to take it slow since she just got out of a relationship

I have known that I want to date her since I saw her when we first met at work...

Anyways gotta get my head straight and finish all 900 assignments that it seems like I have...

This is the semester that I actually get my head out of my butt and do the work and get straight A's and start working on actually finishing my degree....

P.S. I think that from now on that whenever I post I will put a quote or a "would you rather" or something that got me thinking that day... yea I like that idea.

And here is the first one:

"All we are we are... nothing more... nothing less.

2 comments: